As a California Licensed Professional Fiduciary, I offer a number of services helpful to those who can not or choose not to manage their own financial or personal affairs. Services I can provide include:
- Act as a personally appointed or court appointed trustee.
- Act as an agent under durable power of attorney.
- Assist with rental real estate management.
- Process daily tasks such as receiving mail, coordinating home upkeep, pet care and paying bills on behalf of an individual.
- Guide or make decisions to invest, manage and safeguard assets.
- Facilitate transactions such as the listing or sale of assets.
- Act as a liaison between attorneys, accountants and financial advisors.
- Prepare year end taxes.
- Inventory and account for assets on an ongoing basis.
- Provide personal financial assistant services.
- Coordinate and facilitate health assessment and care.
- Assist with health care decisions and management.
I am always happy to meet with or speak with someone considering using a Fiduciary to determine if a Fiduciary relationship would be beneficial.
I am a member of the Professional Fiduciary Association of California and am insured through Lloyd’s of London.